Saturday, February 12, 2011

Deals Disclaimer

Saving money by shopping can be complicated.  There are hundreds of sales items which can be matched with thousands of coupons each week to create great deals and it would be virtually impossible for me to bring every one of these to you.  Even if I searched 24/7 for the information I'd most likely miss something or the information may not be where I can find it.  I wanted to write this disclaimer to let you know how I find the deals and what may go wrong or be missing.  I don't know if anyone ever knows 100% of the deals available, but I will try to bring you the largest percentage humanly possible in the time I have.

I have been coupon shopping for several years.  To find the deals each week I'd search the internet, especially couponing boards, different blogs I follow. I find I need to check each day on various sites to see what others were finding throughout the week. I know a lot of people do not have the time to do this and I decided thru my blog others could find all this information in one place.  I do the searching and you all do the shopping.

And on top of all of this can be human error--that of others and myself.  We may misread a deal or a coupon or even make a typographical error or forget a detail.  Below are a few more possible problems and some things you can do to help ensure a smoother experience at the store.